[c-nsp] PC console/terminal server

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:05:23 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to roll the cheapest terminal server possible for my lab, one has
suggested that i put a PC with a USB hub that converts to serials and then
back to RJ, however i dont know if that will work and even so how do i
configure this on a windows or linux machine ? ideas ?

I also heared of some PCI cards that do that too, any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

people who will send me private emails trying to sell me stuff, do so as
long as its very very cheap poorman ccie wannabe :)