[c-nsp] 100 meg throughput

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Dec 15 07:14:19 EST 2005

Thanks again to everyone to have replied to my original question..
Hopefully I'm not starting a debate on this ;)

I'm just looking for a "suggested utilization over 5 minute average" to
exceed before adding an additional 100FE connection and with everyone's
input I believe we'll be adding another 100FE shortly.

Thanks again.

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching
Nexicom Inc.