[c-nsp] Dialup with MPLS

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Fri Dec 16 00:48:19 EST 2005

I am assuming you want to put the dialup user in a VRF

If so, 2 ways to do it

- your NAS is configured as the PE, where upon DIALUP & authentication,
RADIUS sends VRF attributes and puts the user in appropriate VRF
- or deploy VPDN, and L2TP multihop from the NAS to LNS (which is a PE)
and have radius send VRF attributes to put into a VRF.

Rgds
Nick