[c-nsp] How to use ISDN simulator

seigo usui usui_1028 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Dec 20 00:52:37 EST 2005

Hello All,

I have 2 Cisco routers(Cisco2514) with BRI S/T port, and
also an ISDN simulator called B-Link that is sold by
ASTRICOM.
Please allow me to ask pretty basic questions about how to
use these devices.
This ISDN simulator has 2 S/T ports and 2 U ports.
I don't know how to interconnect these devices.
I guess that I need to connect a BRI S/T port of Cisco to
U port of ISDN simulator using a straight-through
cable.... is that right ?
Actually, I'm not sure if this is a correct procedure..
If this is not correct, please tell me a correct way to
interconnect these two devices using straight through
cables ?

Best Regards,

Seigo Usui