[c-nsp] How to use ISDN simulator

Loc Pham loc.pham at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 01:12:30 EST 2005

  For a ISDN connection, you need something like 2503, 2520, 2522 that should show clearly BRI-x at the port .
  The 2514 do not have BRI-port  !!!
  The 25xx series have BRI- S/T port .
  I have  a Merge ISDN and I used a straight-though cable to connect to the S/T ports. Your ISDN simul. may be the same, YMMV.
  HTH,
  lP.
From: seigo usui <usui_1028 at yahoo.co.jp>