[c-nsp] Dialup with MPLS

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:35:02 EST 2005

Hi Andris / Nick,

I know you both are right. I can not and should not extend MPLS network to
CE router. But in my case there is no CE router. These are my own routers at
remote locations. Pls go through the topology I have mentioned in previous
mail.
I need the solution like :-
*Traffic-engineering tunnel headend located on the customer-edge router*—In
this scenario, the tunnel headends are established at the customer edges.
The customer edge then signals the tunnel across the provider edge and the
network (again I own the customer edge routers).
This excerpt is from Cisco site :
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk428/technologies_white_paper09186a00800a3e69.shtml

Request you pls go through the network topology and let me know if I can or
any other Telecom carrier have implemented this kind of solution. one more
important thing, I don't have any last mile on DSL/LL etc... all customers
are coming in to my network usind wireless connection (EV-DO). Once agian I
am repeting my question, I want to establish end to end TE not VPN (no VRF).

Thanks
Vikas Sharma