[c-nsp] Dialup with MPLS

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Fri Dec 16 05:04:57 EST 2005

Vikas

Generally, CE is unaware (and should be) of all things MPLS.

What I think is happening in your case is that the Telco network is not yours, you are aggregating a few PPP tails at your CE (which is your demarcation) and you want them to belong to different VRF's.

If thats the case, check with your SP and you could prolly do CSC (carrier servicing carrier) MPLS VPN model. Thereby your CE can talk label switching with PE.

Check out this url (and search csc vpn on cco)

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/iprout/showcase?case=K16792313

rgds
Nick