[c-nsp] Dialup with MPLS

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Fri Dec 16 03:40:08 EST 2005

First of all - never bring MPLS towards CE box. CE box itself must have
no knowledge about any MPLS stuff - there is no TDP/LDP between CE and
PE, and NO TE tunnels are build from CE. CE box sees whole MPLS cloud as
one router.

Read Nick Shah's reply twice, I strongly believe this is what you need.
First option is realy simple to implement and will give customer
required services (access to some VPN/VRF in your case).

Andris