[c-nsp] purposefully mismatching native vlans

Mark Brochu mbrochu at hartford.edu
Fri Dec 23 10:49:53 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply.

I plan to prune out vlan 1 from any port that sees vlan 1841, and
vice-versa.  The likelyhood of anyone looping ports on our 6500 is very
small, and STP will still be active on our residential switches further
down the switch chain, so as an interm this hack of vlan translation
still seems viable... Until the second phase where we subnet further.

-Mark