[c-nsp] 3750 stack with high CPU from IP Input process.

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Tue Dec 27 11:47:36 EST 2005

FWIW, I've seen a similar issue on a 3750 stack running 12.2(25)SE (4
stackmembers).
If I remember correctly, the 100% CPU load was all due to interrupt CPU,
however "sh int stat", "sh ip cef switching statistics" and friends
indicated traffic from/to the switch itself was only in the order of ~10pps.

regards,
-jr