[c-nsp] 3750 stack with high CPU from IP Input process.

Ed Butler - RapidSwitch ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Tue Dec 27 16:52:11 EST 2005

I can't be of much help with this, aside from saying we've seen weird CPU
issues on 3750 stacks too.

We isolated one particular problem to the 3750 storm control feature. (When
a storm wasn't occurring.)

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, 5th Floor, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.