[c-nsp] Re: Netflow traffic study

Jason Chambers jchambers at cenic.org
Fri Dec 30 12:13:12 EST 2005

On Dec 28, 2005, at 19:57, Kanagaraj Krishna wrote:

> - Any good (free/open source) software that can analyze (stats, graph
> etc) Netflow data?
> - Any comments on the use of Netflow for this purpose?
> - Any other suggestions in reaching our objectives (other than
> Netflow)?

Check out the nanog.org site.. there's a bunch of talks that cover more
or less what you want.

www.nanog.org seems to be hosed right now so have a look at the cached
page.

You might also search the nanog \ c-nsp mailing-list archives as well;
this discussion has probably happened before.

-Jason

Tutorial Abstract: Best Practices for Determining the Traffic Matrix in
IP Networks.
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0505/telkamp.html

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:GKIWnXBQYYUJ:www.nanog.org/mtg-0505/
telkamp.html+nanog+traffic+matrix&hl=en&client=safari

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:zGl4_OhCPEUJ:www.nanog.org/mtg-0510/
telkamp.html+nanog+traffic+matrix&hl=en&client=safari