[c-nsp] 7940 VLAN's

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Thu Feb 3 02:49:26 EST 2005

I don't know about DHCP but you can manually set the vlan from the browser in the network settings. This should set the vlan used for voice, data gets sent without a tag.
With a cisco switch the vlan gets transmitted with cdp

Take a look at this
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801b1b67.html#wp1074357

Brian