[c-nsp] Network Size

MADMAN david.madland at qwest.com
Thu Feb 3 15:59:25 EST 2005

   It really depends, it is not as simple as a number of devices.  You
could max out the badwidth af an ethernet with a couple of hosts or you
could have hundreds of dumb terminals doing data entry with no probem.

   Most likely though you need to look into segmenting your network if
for no other reason than it can be a troubleshooting PIA.  If you
already have L3 capabilities what's holding you back?

   Dave