[c-nsp] Port Channel issues on GSR

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Feb 4 02:50:25 EST 2005

Jens,

port-channel only support specific features on the bundle, please check http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a0080103708.html#wp1041842 for details. MPLS-TE is not supported on any linecard engine in a link bundle, and I don't know of any plans to implement it.

	oli