[c-nsp] 1721 reload problems

simon.pitwood simon.pitwood at direct-ip.net
Fri Feb 4 03:41:58 EST 2005

Hello there, I hope someone can help, I have a 1721 router with a ADSL WIC
and a ENET WIC but I think I have locked myself out of the router.  I manage
to get the ctrl-break but at the rommon 1 > it will not allow me to type
anything in, and it wont boot up either?  Has anyone got any ideas, please.

Thanks

Simon