[c-nsp] TAC using us as a NPE-G1 bug fix test site

Barry Bruins bbruins at cisco.com
Mon Feb 7 02:52:53 EST 2005

It may be that the problem was diagnosed by debug information that
you provided but that doesn't mean that Cisco could reproduce the problem
in the lab.  The only way to know for certain that your problem was fixed
is for you to verify it.  Normally our customers want to confirm for themselves
that problems they report are fixed.

If a bug was filed as a result of your case, then you can track it to see
when it is fixed.  You can do this online or by calling the TAC.

Regards,

Barry