[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 High CPU load due to ACL

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Tue Feb 8 17:02:08 EST 2005

Are you looking at "show controllers cpu" to check packets being forwarded
by the CPU? I have seen this problem several times when the ACLs exceed
the 3550 TCAM limits. The "show tcam inacl <tcam> stat" command isn't useful
in this case because if the ACL doesn't fit in the TCAM then the utilization
of the TCAM could still be really low.

Clinton Work	clinton at scripty.com
Calgary, AB