[c-nsp] OC12 in a 7500

Kevin kevin at honeycomb.net
Wed Feb 9 00:55:53 EST 2005

I'm too up to speed on the 12000 GSR stuff, I'm used to the 7500 with
the RSP controling the router, and vip's being mini routers for dCEF.
What exatcly does the CSC, FSC, and GRP do? I'm thinking the GRP runs
the IOS for routing protocols and interface configuration. I'm not quite
sure what the CSC, and FSCs do.

Kevin
Honeycomb Internet Services