[c-nsp] Vlans and catalyst 2950

nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Wed Feb 9 04:54:31 EST 2005

We also have a 6500 at the core and some 2950Gs in the wiring closet.
I've haven't run into any issues with VLAn propagation yet. Have you
checked that your 6500's VTP settings are set to server and the 2950's
are set to client? I've seen issues if you mix transparent ones in
between a client/server setup.

12.1(22)EA2 on the 2950s, 12.2(18)SXD3 native IOS on the 6500, but it
worked with previous versions just as well.

// nick