[c-nsp] BGP Upstream in different interfaces.

Alexandra Alvarado aaaa at telconet.net
Mon Feb 14 10:24:59 EST 2005

Hello,

To have Internet access with my 3 providers I do the next:

First Provider: I establish a BGP session with the AS provider
Second Provider: I use IBGP with ours intermediate router (to reach the ISP)
this router is between my multihome router and the provider router.
Third Provider: I use IBGP witch ours intermediate router (to reach the ISP)
this router is between my multhome router and the provider router.

The Intermediate router to the second and third provider is not the same
router.

I receive the default gateway in my multihome router.

Because I have 2 IBGP sessions and 1 BGP session, apply the bellow example?
And if not, what is the configuration to balance the upstream traffic?

Thanks

Alexandra Alvarado