[c-nsp] SPAN & Cat 6509

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon Feb 14 21:26:24 EST 2005

inpkts is not supported in native IOS on 6500 on any sup right now. Are you
comparing CatOS to IOS or you are saying inpkts is not working on sup720 in
catOS?

Tim

At 06:18 PM 2/14/2005, info at beprojects.com averred:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759