[c-nsp] How to QoS Voice on a Cisco LNS (How to attach aservice-policy to a Virtual-Interface?)

Arie Vayner ariev at netvision.net.il
Wed Feb 16 15:16:42 EST 2005

We are using 7300's for something similar.
We load a per user CAR policy for both upstream and downstream policing from RADIUS and it works perfectly.
We have been experimenting with a policy-map per virtual access and it seems to work as well, as long as you pre-define all the policies in the global config.
I have never tested a priority queue with such a config, but it's a cpu based platform so it should support it...

Arie Vayner
CCIE#12198