[c-nsp] L2TP/VPDN in 12.2(25)S2

Ryan O'Connell ryan at complicity.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 15:23:25 EST 2005

It seems that some time between 12.2(14)S and 12.2(25)S, Cisco have
changed the way the feature sets work so that ADSL termination
functionality (I.e. L2TP/VPDN) isn't in any 12.2(25)S2 feature set I've
tried. (IP, Service Provider and Enterprise - with 12.2(14)S it was in
base IP)

Does anyone have any pointers on how to get VPDN working on 12.2(25)S2?
(I have the FR-BUS-72= license, so there's no problem there but it
didn't come with any obvious "You need to type <foo> to get this to
work" documentation) I have a TAC case open but it seems the answer
isn't so obvious that they could give me a solution on the spot.

Thanks.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan at complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time