[c-nsp] cisco 1400 switch?

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Thu Feb 17 08:57:57 EST 2005

Hi -- has anyone ever come across a Cisco 1400 *switch*? I've got a colo
customer bringing one over and I want to get familiar with how it works
ahead of time.

The unit is 3U, has (24) 10BaseT RJ45 ports, and two slots, one of which
houses a card with (8) 100BaseT RJ45 ports. According to the customer, the
switch treats the (8) port card as a single interface.

I can't find any documentation on CCO or Google...

I have the feeling this switch is very old. Any clues or memories very
welcome....

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]