[c-nsp] VRF aware IPsec

Eusebio López eusebio at palmanet.net
Thu Feb 17 07:48:21 EST 2005

First of all, excuse me, because my english is very poor. I hope it could be enough to explain that i want.

We have this same problem.

We will be very happy if could share with us all what you found that could help to solve the problem. Could you send us radius and router configuration files to ilustrate us the path to follow??.

Thanks for all.

Sincerely yours.

###Folks,
###
###We are trying to authenticate & authorize IPsec clients against a Radius server & place them into a particular VRF
###we used the following  cisco-av-pair's
###ipsec:key-exchange=ike
###ipsec:key-exchange=preshared-key
###ipsec:addr-pool=vpnpool
###
###This all works ok but we are struggling to find a cisco-av-pair to place the client into a vrf we have tried
###ip:vrf-id=vpn1
###ipsec:vrf-id=vpn1
###
###We used a crypto isakmp profile on the router to get around this but ideally would like to use a cisco-av-pair.
###
###Appreciate any help,
###Andy.