[c-nsp] FWSM failover issue

Earls, Michael Michael.Earls at 53.com
Thu Feb 17 06:26:59 EST 2005

On the fwsm you are running version 1.1?  The version I am running 2.2(1).  We are not having any issues with failover not working correctly.  Do you have your layer 2 traffic transverse the same path as layer 3?

--
Michael Earls, CCNP
Fifth Third Bank

PGP Info: KeyID 0x0DFD993C
Fingerprint F903 0325 5105 2CDB 4BF4 C88B 72F7 BA7A 28CC 598A