[c-nsp] Jumbo frames, MPLS, and Metro Ethernet

F. David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Thu Feb 17 14:43:41 EST 2005

Keep in mind failures.  I had one incident where a provider had not
accounted for FRR causing a double label encapsulation resulting in my
path transparently failing over, but dropping my max MTU by the cost of
a label.  So depending on your engineering decisions, you may need to
support more then a single label, or suffer the consequences.

David