[c-nsp] FEIP and dCEF

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Thu Feb 17 16:42:36 EST 2005

yeah thats the beast.  The PA's dont have handles but they definitely
can be removed.

Beware of PA-FE-TX's being sold on ebay "without handles" because thats
usually what your
getting is a pull from a FEIP of sorts.

I'll probably go the safe route, buy some PA-FE-TX's and a VIP2-40.  I
just want to be able to do
dCEF so I can apply my service-policy.

Brian

------