[c-nsp] PIM neighbor only established on one side of 2 6509s connected by GigE

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Feb 17 18:24:57 EST 2005

Does it work with the boundary config removed? Could be a misprogramming of
the ACL TCAM. You can try removing, or let's see a sh tcam int ge-wan7/3
acl in ip. Have you tried turning on PIM debugs to see if you are receiving
hellos from the far end?

Tim

At 01:33 PM 2/17/2005, Peter Gutierrez commented:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759