[c-nsp] distribute-list prefix support in address-mode ipv4 vrf RED

David Barak thegameiam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 10:32:43 EST 2005

--- Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:
> Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

ok, I'll bite - a good idea for what?  I generally am
not a big proponent of RIP from a service provider
perspective (scaling, convergence, blah blah blah)

> Does it exist in any train? How about other routing
> protocols?

VRFs conceptually can be used with any routing
protocol.  Whether it's a good idea or not depends on
what you're trying to do...

-David

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise: