[c-nsp] 7200-I/O high inlet/outlet temperature

james edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Mon Feb 21 13:24:09 EST 2005

> Temperature readings:
>          NPE Inlet        measured at 33C/91F
>          I/O Cont Inlet   measured at 36C/96F

So the air around the intake is in the 90's. That is too hot for me !
Try cooling things down a bit in the cabnet. I keep the inlet temp
in the 70's and get about 95 degrees out:

Temperature readings:
        I/O Cont Inlet   measured at 25C/77F
        I/O Cont Outlet  measured at 30C/86F
        NPE Inlet        measured at 32C/89F
        NPE Outlet       measured at 32C/89F

James H. Edwards
Routing and Security Administrator
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa
jamesh at cybermesa.com  noc at cybermesa.com
http://www.cybermesa.com/ContactCM
(505) 795-7101