[c-nsp] Feature Request to Cisco

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Feb 21 14:59:16 EST 2005

I'm really just venting, but this seemed like a good place to do it.
:-)

I want a single command that does the following:

* shows my BGP configuration
* If a route-map is referenced in the BGP config, then the route map
config is displayed
* If a distribute list is referenced in the BGP config, then the
distribute list is displayed
* If a prefix list is referenced, then it is displayed
* If any of the above elements references an access list, then that
access list is displayed
* If communities are configured, display the community lists
* Nothing else is displayed (for you smart-a**es who were going to
suggest "show run" <g>)

I'm really tired of my BGP configuration being distributed throughout
the router config. It makes configuration and troubleshooting a little
more difficult, or at least cumbersome.

Okay, back to my configs... :)

John