[c-nsp] Feature Request to Cisco

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Feb 21 15:53:56 EST 2005

>>> Bastiaan Spandaw <catchall at becobaf.com> 2/21/05 1:32:33 PM >>>
>John Neiberger wrote:
>> * Nothing else is displayed (for you smart-a**es who were going to
>> suggest "show run" <g>)
>>

>Will "sh run | beg router bgp" satisfy you?

I already have an alias configured for that very command! :) That is
sufficient on a number of my routers, but some of them have several very
long access lists that aren't relevant, and it's a pain to wade through
all of that stuff to get to the few relevant lists.

It's obviously not a major problem, just a minor inconvenience on
devices with large configs. It would be nice to have a better way to see
all of the config that is related to BGP without having to filter out
the irrelevant stuff.

Regards,
John