[c-nsp] Feature Request to Cisco

David Luyer david at luyer.net
Mon Feb 21 22:45:46 EST 2005

--
David Luyer                                    Phone:  +61 3 9674 7525
Chief Network Architect        P A C I F I C   Fax:    +61 3 9698 4825
Pacific Internet (Australia)  I N T E R N E T  Mobile: +61 4 1111 BYTE
http://www.pacific.net.au/                     NASDAQ: PCNTF

One problem is being able to do something along the lines of:

	show run | inc interface | ex ATM

The closest that exists is:

	show ip bgp quote-regexp "regexp" | ex pattern

If Cisco implemented a quote-include and quote-exclude that would solve
the above issue.

David.