FW: [Fwd: Fwd: [c-nsp] 6509-IOS Firewalls causing RST storm that max CPU]

Brian Stiff (bstiff) bstiff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 22 16:09:38 EST 2005

Hi Grant and Reuben-

This was just brought to my attention.  The IOS Firewall development
team will look into this behavior and see if we can determine what is
causing your reset storm activity.  I'll catch up with you off-list to
pursue this further.

If anyone else recognizes this as similar behavior to something
happening on your network (particularly if you have opened a TAC case),
please email me off the list.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Stiff