[c-nsp] Inverse multiplexing DS3s to larger interfaces?

Thomas D.Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Feb 23 17:33:34 EST 2005

Thanks for the detailed reply Hyun, I agree 100% with your analysis and
order of preference from a technical standpoint.  The question of
whether the carriers will give us OC-X is more of a regulatory question
unfortunately and we are doing all we can to pursue that path.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Thomas D. Simes                                 simestd at netexpress.com