[c-nsp] eigrp oid/mibs

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Feb 24 02:04:29 EST 2005

> i was wondering if someone could point me to a link with eigrp oids or
> mibs...i am having trouble finding them, although i find references to
> their existance in some cisco docs.

EIGRP MIB is currently being developed, they haven't been released
(can't tell when this will be the case, possibly sometimes this year).

> if they truly do not exist, does
> anyone have any suggestions on how to track churn
> (semi-automagically) in an eigrp network?
> i need to document (with executive friendly graphs and such) why we
> need to clean up/convert from eigrp

Hmm, one usually migrates away from eigrp when the network suffers from
too many EIGRP Stuck-in-Active (SIA) events due to the topology/lack of
summarization. You can monitor those just find via syslog, i.e. monitor
the neighbor events.
If you have flapping routes, you will possibly have those with any other
routing protocol as well..

	oli