[c-nsp] Broadband termination two IP Ranges

Alex - Xifos Ltd alex at xifos.net
Fri Feb 25 19:02:48 EST 2005

Hi,

We terminate broadband connections onto our 7206 and assign each session an
IP from our range 84.45.x.x

We have just been assigned another block of ips but they are 195.8.x.x and
have a different default gateway. I have added an addition 195.8.x.x ip
address to my transit router, and I can assign a client a 195.8.x.x ip
address. They can ping each other fine, but cannot get out onto the internet
because I have the following line in my config

Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0  84.45.x.x

But I need it to route source ip 195.8.x.x via a different route. Is this
possible?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks,

Alex