[c-nsp] Injecting Routes Remotely

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 20:32:14 EST 2005

what about using bgp and setting next hop to the relevant ras ip? you could run
bgp from zebra/quagga in conjunction with radius/tacacs ppp auth..

i think something somewhere is going to have to add a static route thro a
script, better it be on a single concentrator near to the ppp authentication
than any alternatives.

Steve