[c-nsp] Pix - Configuring as a VPN conc.

ALI Rijas Mannanthara RAli at covansys.com
Fri Feb 25 20:07:39 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying this config from the same LAN (the outside and test VPN
client) . When I sat sh crypto isakmp sa it shows the association with
the client and tells the state as QM_IDLE .No tunnels created .

I tried clear the isakmp put again , modify access-list still the same
.Please help.

Thanks ,

Rijas
EPBX : 6226
VoIP : 248-994-4858

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this document
is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this document to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in
error, please delete it. Thank you.