[c-nsp] 12 hour Utilization data

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:19:00 EST 2005

Hey buddy ,

       Thx a ton, i will need to talk to my Unix people to help me in
that one, let me c if that works , I will surely give it a try .

        Perhaps is any one aware of any hidden Ios commands or Window
based Tool, Uncle Gates is just a little easy to work kinds ;-) in
case of any urgent requests from the management (usually are ) , plus
that will reduce my dependecy on the unix team.

Regards,
Raja