[c-nsp] Virtual-interface numbering on CPE

Chris Roberts croberts at bongle.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 12:54:39 EST 2005

I can't find a MIB which at least my 1721  (12.2(13)T9) supports that will
let you identify a PPP multilink virtual interface.

The ideal would be for Cisco to correctly set the ifType of the interface to
108 (pppMultilinkBundle) rather than 23 (ppp). You could then correctly
identify the bundle interface. I havn't tried with a recent IOS, maybe this
is already done.

Cheers,
Chris.

---