[c-nsp] Cisco router and 3 com back to back with frame-relay

Rob Polland rpolland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:57:11 EST 2005

we have 2 routers , 1 cisco 1700 router and the other is 3 com router.
we connected the two router back to back using v35 cables and we
configure cisco router as a dce ( layer 1), then we configure frame
relay switching and frame realy intf-type dce , encapsulation frame
relay ietf and lmi type is ansi , but always the connection is up and
line protocol is down, does anybody know how to configure the two
routers for a complete back to back scenario

thanks in advance