[c-nsp] Full throughput on FTP session not available

christopher_a_kane at bankone.com christopher_a_kane at bankone.com
Wed Jan 5 10:09:38 EST 2005

There are several things that could be leading to the reduced throughput.
First, I would test to see if other file transfer protocols yield the same
results? Then I suggest checking the windowing on the source and
destination machines. Only after looking at these would I begin to look at
the router and transport link/s.

HTH,
-chris

Christopher A Kane