[c-nsp] 3550 QoS not working as expected

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Thu Jan 6 19:50:53 EST 2005

I seriously doubt that rate limit (as in rate limit command) isnt
supported. Rate limiting (as in policing) is supported and the way to do
it is by using individual & aggregate policers.

You could though try it to make a spare routed port (no switchport) and
then try it.

interface FastEthernet0/6
 no switchport
 ip address x.y.z.a 255.255.255.x