[c-nsp] VLSM

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 13:39:27 EST 2005

its true there may be some space that was assigned pre-CIDR still in use on the
Internet but generally most ppl have received CIDR allocations or of those
pre-CIDR networks most/all of them BGP with the internet from a classless router

you are correct tho, the semantics is perhaps unimportant, but generally use of
incorrect terminology also means their understanding of the actual networking is
incorrect too.

Steve