[c-nsp] AS5300 Console/Card Problems

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jan 13 01:52:30 EST 2005

Take a screwdriver and completely disassemble it then put it
back together.  There could be a loose connection or a screw
that got jammed in a bad place.

And also once you've spent the time doing that, if it's still
not working you will have enough sense of satisfaction that you
gave it a good shot, that throwing it in the garbage won't
bug you so much. ;-)

I hope you can still file a shipping claim.

Ted