[c-nsp] cisco 3750 arp timeout

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Thu Jan 13 17:16:25 EST 2005

This is what I'm seeing too Robert.  If I roll the resources I'm unable
to connect to virt servers.  If I then do a 'clear arp-cache' I'm able
to connect fine.  I'll do some more investigating on the M$ side of
things to see if they've got an easier work around than the one you
mentioned.  Thanks,

  Matt