[c-nsp] Change Management

Serge Vondandamo svondandamo at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 15 01:20:27 EST 2005

Hello Brian,

I don't know about any open source product but I my company we do use
Mercury ITG solution (IT Governance)
http://www.mercury.com/us/products/it-governance-center/change-management/

The application runs IT like a business and it has the following
functionalities (I think, each module can be purchased separately):

Demand Management
Portfolio Management
Program Management
Project Management
Financial Management
Resource Management
Change Management
Time Management
IT Governance Foundation
IT Governance Center Services

It works great since it integrates your IT infrastructure and fully
automated using your messaging platforms.

Regards
Serge